Adventure in Brazil
Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu Falls (Brazilian and Argentinian side), Salvador
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- good quality hotels in popular locations
- convenient transfers by local flights
- includes the visit of sights of UNESCO
Brazil is a dream for many travelers. You can find wonderful nature, magnificent history, superb beaches and locals really enjoying their lives! Who has not heard of Rio and its famous Copacabana beach, Samba dancers and gigantic statue of Jesus Christ on the Corcovado Mountain? Iguazu Falls are another unique natural attraction. Salvador is known as “Brazil’s capital of happiness” due to its easygoing population and countless popular outdoor parties. Try to learn a few Capoeira moves here! All these and more comprise this package.
Day 1 – Rio de Janeiro
Arrival to Rio de Janeiro. You will be met by an English speaking tour guide at the airport. On the way to your hotel you can start admiring this amazing city. The afternoon is at leisure. You can relax on a beach or start to discover the city on your own. Overnight in hotel next to beach Copacabana or Ipanema.
Day 2 – Rio de Janeiro (B)
Get ready for a morning tour. You will be taken on a ride through the city to a 19th century train station to go through Tijuca Forest, on a cogwheel train, to the top of Corcovado Mountain, to visit the statue of Jesus Christ at 2,330ft above sea level. From there, you will be able to see why people kindly say that God is a Carioca (a local from Rio). After that, you will go to Sao Conrado`s beach to see the hang gliders land on the sand, and after that you will ride along the beaches of Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and back to Copacabana. Overnight is in the hotel.
Day 3 – Rio de Janeiro (s)
This morning you can sleep in late. In the afternoon, you will be taken on a cable car ride to the top of Sugar Loaf mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of Guanabara`s bay and the downtown of the city. Your sightseeing will continue along Botafogo`s and Flamengo`s beaches until you reach the downtown area of Rio de Janeiro, where you will visit the ultra modern Cathedral, the Sambodromo (Carnival`s dome), among other places.
Day 4 – Rio de Janeiro – Iguazu Falls (B)
Today is a transfer day. You will fly from Rio to the Iguazu Falls. A guide will await you there to take you to the hotel.
Day 5 – Iguazú – Brazilian Side (B)
A visit to the Brazilian side of the falls is waiting for you! The tour includes regular transportation and an English speaking guide. You will go for a walk through the subtropical forest and you will be able to enjoy incredible panoramic views of the falls including the Devils Throat. The thunderous roaring at the foot of the falls can be heard from miles away. Overnight in a hotel standard room.
Day 6 – Iguazú – Argentinean Side (B)
Today enjoy a full day regular tour to the Argentinean side of the falls, with an English speaking guide, visiting the three main paths: the upper and lower paths as well as the Devil´s Throat. The Argentinean side provides an intimate touch with the falls. Compared to the Brazilian spectacular panoramic view, the Argentinean side has the best and most varied up-close views of the falls. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 7 – Iguazú – Salvador (B)
Today is a transfer day again. You will move from the falls to Salvador. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in a hotel.
Day 8 – Salvador (B)
You will get the chance to discover Salvador City immediately after the breakfast when you set off for a 4-hour-long city tour. You visit among others the famous Pelourinho, the old historic centre of Salvador, which is a city within a city. Centred around the old slave auction, Pelourinho has pastel-hued buildings and cobblestoned streets. You will surely see the Capoeira dancers and Olodum player. And do not forget to enjoy the typical “baiana” cuisine with its local spices. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 9 – Salvador – “Island Tour” (B)
Today is planned as a full day tour. At 8am you will be transferred from the hotel to the terminal where you board a special boat with a tourist guide, bar and music. It goes through São Marcelo Fort, partial view of the city, All Saints Bay and peninsular area. There is a visit to Frades Island where you stop for a swim. Then you continue to Itaparica island (Ponta de Areia Beach), stopping again for swimming and lunch (optional). Return to the hotel is planned at 5.30 pm.
Day 10 – Salvador – departure (B)
We will take you after breakfast to the airport and you continue based on your international flight tickets. End of our services.
- all services, transfers and excursions detailed in the program
- local English speaking guide during tours
- all nights accommodation in a 3 *hotel
- meals detailed in the program (B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner)
- national Park entrance fee on Argentinian side
- local flights in Brazil listed in the program above
- permanent English assistance by our Operations Department
- National park entrance fee on Brazilian side – $26 USD – payable only on spot
- international airfare
- meals and services not detailed in the program
- personal expenses
- optional excursions
- single supplement
- accommodation upgrade to 4* hotel upgrade
- Rio de Janeiro – Samba show with traditional dinner and transfers
- Salvador – Bahia at night, amazing cultural performance (capoeira) with rich Brazilian dinner
- Trip to renowned quarters Favela in Rio (4 or more participants on that particular day is a must)
- Extended stay in Rio or Salvador
- Maracana stadium excursion , soccer match in Maracana
- Price per person (2 people in double / twin room).
- The program can be customized according to your requirements.
- The price is subject to availability and actual airfare cost.
- Difficulty level of this tour – moderate.