Quito, NP Cotopaxi, Baňos, Riobamba, Nariz del Diablo, Inga Pirca, NP Cajas, Cuenca
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- visit of Cotopaxi- the second biggest active volcano in the world
- you will visit Inga Pirca – the best-preserved pre-Columbian monument in Ecuador
- NP Cajas – national park with hundreds of lagoons and amazing sceneries
This 6-day package will take you to the beautiful environment of the South American Andes. You will be acquainted with the traditional culture of the population of mountain villages, soak up the atmosphere of the local markets and taste the typical cuisine. The whole experience will be enhanced by the beautiful countryside of the South American Andes. This package can be combined with other packages and tours.
Day 1 – Quito – NP Cotopaxi
Your adventure starts in Quito. You will drive to National park Cotopaxi around lagoon Limpiopungo. You can hike up to maountain cottage Jose Ribas (4850 above the sea level). Later on, you will continue to town Baňos famous for its spa. You will have enough time to relax in the spa.
Day 2 – Baňos (B)
Full day tour by car to area called Baňos. During the tour, you can borrow bikes and ride along river Pastaza or you can enjoy other activities such as rafting, canopy and horse ride. You will be surrounded by beautiful countryside, you will experience great treks and admire the views of active volcano Tunguragua.
Day 3 – Riobamba (B)
After breakfast, you will travel to town Riobamba with breath-taking views of the highest volcano of Ecuador – Chimborazo (6310 above the sea level). Afternoon, you can enjoy Riobamba city tour.
Day 4 – Nariz del Diablo, Inga Pirca (B)
Today, you will visit the most famous Inca monument. You will start your day by ride to town Alausí and then you will enjoy a ride by train along Nariz del Diablo. Continuation southwards to the archaeological area Inga Pirca. You will have time to discover the Inga Pirca ruins and later on you will reach the town of Cuenca.
Day 5 – NP Cajas, Cuenca (B)
Full day tour to National park NP Cajas (4000–4500 above the sea level), where you will find more than 200 lakes. Aftrenoon, you will enjoy city tour of colonial town Cuenca.
Day 6 – flight to Quito (B)
You will be driven to Cuenca airport for your flight back to Quito.
- local airfare as detailed in the program
- all services and transfers detailed in the program
- all meals specified in the program (B: Breakfast L: lunch D: dinner)
- local English speaking guide
- entrances fees and permits
- all nights accommodation in a 3* hotel
- car and assistance of the guide available during the whole program
- permanent English assistance by our Operations Department
- international airfare
- airport tax
- meals and services not detailed in the program
- tips for guides
- personal expenses
- optional excursions
- train to Inga Pirca and activities in Banos – 70 USD
- single supplement
- 4* hotel upgrade
- Price per person (2 people in double / twin room).
- The program can be customized according to your requirements.
- The price is subject to availability and actual airfare cost.