Ushuaia – Land of Fire
Ushuaia, NP Tierra del Fugo (Land of Fire)
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- visit of the southernmost city in the world
- tour can be customized according to your requirements
- unique fauna and flora
The colourful and vivid town of Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world and its first inhabitants, the Yamanes Indians called it “the inside door to the west”. Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) is also the most southern point in the earth which is not covered by eternal ice. It serves as the gate to the Antarctica.
Day 1 – Ushuaia
After landing in Ushuaia you will be transferred to the hotel. Depending on the time of your arrival, you can either relax at the hotel or go for a city tour on your own. The day is at leisure.
Day 2 – Ushuaia (B)
Tierra del Fuego National Park offers mountain chains, rivers, hardwood forests, acid peat bogs and a rocky sea coast on an area of 63,000ha. The combination of very different landscapes in a relative small area is quite unique. This is a paradise for bird watchers, as it is the home of Condors, Rayaditos, giant Black Carpenter birds, Southern Parrots, Thrushes, Fishing Martins and a lot more. Several paths invite you to hike in the park for a while. You are here at the end of the famous Panamericana road too, 3,000km away from Buenos Aires. In the afternoon get ready for a popular boat trip which gives you the unique opportunity to see more of the Patagonian fauna. The cruise takes you right into the middle of the Beagle channel. You will enjoy spectacular views of Mount Olivia, the “Le Martial” glacier as well as the city of Ushuaia. You will see many cormorants and sea lions. You will be able to observe everything very closely. At the end of the day the catamaran will finally proceed back to Ushuaia for your overnight stay.
Day 3 – Ushuaia (B)
Transfer to the airport and continuation of your own program.
- all services, transfers and excursions detailed on the program
- local English speaking guide during tours
- all nights accommodation in a 3* hotel
- meals detailed on the program included (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch D: Dinner)
- entrance fee to Tierra del Fuego National Park
- permanent English assistance by our Operations Department
- international and local airfare
- meals and services not detailed in the program
- personal expenses
- optional excursions
- single supplement
- accommodation upgrade to 4* hotel
- extended stay in Ushuaia
- Local flights with AR – luggage allowance 15 kg (plus hand luggage).
- Price per person (2 people in double / twin room).
- The program can be customized according to your requirements.
- The price is subject to availability and actual airfare cost.
- Difficulty level of this tour – moderate.